My working style and approach reinforces a culture of empowerment and motivation to continuously improve. Drawing on contemporary research on wellbeing, emotional intelligence, peak performance and neuroscience, my coaching style is centred on the whole person. I enable greater self-awareness to open up more choice, develop different habits, learn new behaviours and increase confidence. I use strong communication and influencing skills to generate trust, space to explore and breakthrough.
Over the last 15 years I have specialised in helping organisations develop high performance customer centric cultures. I have designed and led award-winning programmes that have resulted in significant commercial improvement through aligning vision and strategy, culture and values, attitudes and behaviours, measurement and recognition. I have a particular passion for building and maintaining high performance teams.
Typical coaching objectives and outcomes include:
• Better work/life balance
• Greater personal effectiveness and satisfaction
• Increased clarity and focus on what’s really important
• More flexibility in influencing and interpersonal skills
• Transitioning to a new/different/more senior role
• Increased resilience, energy and motivation
• Authentic, empowering leadership behaviours
• Greater emotional intelligence
• Increased team engagement, collaboration and innovation